FOOSMS offers your business complete end-to-end bulk SMS solutions for developing and deploying real-time SMS notification and data access applications that dramatically reduce time-to-decision and improves service value to customers. Communicate and send messages to your customers, employees and prospective clients and use this bulk SMS services to grow your business.
If you are looking for a bulk sms software provider, bulk sms gateway service, sms campaign, sms api or bulk sms service provider in India, you have landed to the right place. We provide Various Connectivity Options viz HTTP/URL Trigger/SMPP/API's for bulk sms messages or bulk sms sending & bulk sms service. Our flexible SMS APIs and SMPP gateway can handle large volume of SMS at a time. We provide full technical support for sending bulk sms or sms bulk messaging & bulk sms services. We provide Premium uninterrupted sms services with multiple connectivity / routing for load distribution.
Bulk SMS Features:
- Unlimited Validity & Lesser Price.
- Application supports sending 50,000+ text messages at the same time.
- Online SMS - Whitelabel reseller option available.
- Manage contacts online.
- Manage groups online.
- Import contact to groups through csv, text files.
- Option to send dynamic messages.
- Unicode SMS support (Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Chinese etc., up to 70 characters per SMS).
- SMS Scheduling (Sending SMS at a designated time).
- Connect using web based system, HTTP API, SMPP, etc.
- Instant delivery updates.
- No monthly fixed commitment.
- All India coverage including private GSM (Airtel, Vodafone, Orange, Idea, BPL, Aircel, Spice, Reliance Telecom), BSNL+MTNL GSM & Reliance India Mobile CDMA (Mobile & Fixed Wireless Phones - FWP) & Tata Indicom CDMA (Mobile & Fixed Wireless Phones - FWP).
- No setup cost. Pay only the per SMS cost.
Bulk SMS Marketing Benefits:
- Low commercial cost
- Instant content delivery
- Direct marketing (1 to 1)
- Highly reachable
- Additional revenue generation
We have online sms customers from all major cities and towns across India, which includes Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Surat, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Agra, Madurai, Nashik, Vijayawada, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Ranchi, Howrah, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Jodhpur, Raipur, Kota, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Thiruvananthapuram, Solapur, Hubballi-Dharwad, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Mysore, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Guntur, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Nellore, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya.